top of page

Recreational Vehicles

Why do I need Recreational Vehicle insurance in Ontario?


In Ontario, it is required by law that any vehicle that is driven on the road must be insured. Mandatory vehicle insurance protects all individuals involved in a motor vehicle accident. While many recreational vehicles are not driven on the road (for example dirt bikes and snowmobiles) they are still liable to third party bodily injury and property damages as well as collisions, damage from nature's elements, and theft.

For further explanation,
click here.  Our qualified Brokers at Al Dorman Insurance would be happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss any optional coverages available to ensure your current needs are met. 

Standard Coverage Highlights


Liability coverage is designed to help cover the costs of legal expenses arising from damages caused to other drivers, pedestrians or property resulting from an at fault accident.

Image by Jorge Saavedra

Accident Benefits

Accident benefits coverage is designed to help cover the costs of medical expenses arising from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident.

Physical Damage Options

Physical Damage options typically include collision and/or comprehensive and are designed to help cover the costs of repair for damages sustained in an accident, fire or theft of a vehicle and more.

Image by Blake Carpenter
Law Review

*Disclaimer: Subject to specific policy and exclusions. Talk to your broker.

bottom of page