top of page

Property Insurance

Why do I need Property insurance in Ontario?


Property insurance in Ontario is purchased in order to protect your home, condominium, farm, contents or seasonal home. These dwellings often have a large monetary value and need to be correctly insured. The brokers at Al Dorman Insurance have the expertise, experience and knowledge to guide you to the products and coverages you need. 

Image by Zac Gudakov


Find the right homeowner's insurance for you.

Image by eberhard 🖐 grossgasteiger


Have peace of mind with seasonal home insurance.

Image by Howard Bouchevereau


Protect your condominium unit with condo insurance.

Image by Kam Idris


Find the right tenant's insurance you need.

Image by Breno Assis


Protect your investment properties with landlord property insurance.

Image by Floriane Vita


Protect your commercial space with commercial property insurance.

Why choose Al Dorman Insurance Brokers for your property insurance?


Al Dorman Insurance Brokers have over 100 years of combined experience in property insurance. Whether it is homeowners, seasonal, tenant's, landlord or commercial, we have the knowledge and expertise to find you the best insurance products for you.

bottom of page